Skip to content
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Click “upload theme” button at the top of your screen, and then the “choose file” button.
- Select the ‘salzburg-pro.zip’ folder from the purchased package.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use your new theme right away.
- Go to Appearance > Install plugins. Install and activate the “Kirki Customizer Framework” plugin to enable extra theme options.
- Navigate to Appearance > Welcome to Salzburg to get more info about theme you are using and see helpful resources.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.